Philips InfraCare infrared lamp (300W)
Out Of Stock
Philips InfraCare gives effective pain relief for muscles and joints. Its 300 Watt infrared lamp is very comfortable and the infrared warmth penetrates deep into the skin, stimulates blood circulation and gives relief for "zone" areas of 40x30 cm.
- 300 Watt infrared halogen lamp
- Adjustable angle
- Digital timer to set personal treatment time
Model Number: HP3631
300 Watt infrared halogen lamp
The Philips InfraCare HP 3631 has been optimised for effective relief of pains in areas covering 40 x 30 cm, such as both shoulder and neck, the lower back, a thigh, an arm. The InfraCare features innovative infrared halogen lamp technology. The special optics, filter and the powerful halogen lamp of 300 Watt have been optimised, enabling zone treatment (40 x 30cm), and a much more comfortable warmth, as the infrared warmth is more equally divided over the treatment area.
The infrared lamp can easily be positioned upto 40 degrees backwards.
Digital timer to set personal treatment time
Treatment time can easily be controlled by setting the advised or preffered number of minutes. The digital timer automatically counts down and gives auditative feedback at the end of the session.
Deep penetrating Infrared warmth
Infrared light has been proven to effectively relieve aches and pains caused by muscular pains and stiff joints. The comfortable warmth created by infrared light penetrates deep into your skin, stimulates blood circulation and warms your muscles. As your muscles are soothed, they automatically loosen up and relax. Because it makes the tissue more pliable, warmth also reduces stiffness and makes joints more flexible.
Effective pain relief
- Deep penetrating warmth: Yes
- Treatment area: 40x30 cm
- Infrared halogen lamp: 300 W
Easy to use
- Adjustability: 0-40 degrees (backwards)
- Soft-touch handgrip: for easy transport and positioning
- On/off switch: Yes
- Power: 300 W
- Voltage: 230 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Battery: LR-54-Alkaline, 1,5 V (lifetime 200 actions)
- Cord length: 200 cm
- Insulation: Class II (double isolation)
Weight and dimensions
- Product dimensions: 20x30.9x17.2 (WxHxD) cm
- Product weight: 1.4 kg
- F-box dimensions: 28x38.6x24.5 (WxHxD) cm
- F-box weight: 1.8 kg
- No. of F-boxes in A-box: 3 pcs
- A-box weight: 5.4 kg
- Qnt. on Euro pallet: 60 pcs
- CTV code: 884363101000
- Country of origin: Germany
- IEC certified: Complies to IEC 60601 and 60335
- Digital timer: with auditative feedback
- Medical Device Directive: 2007/47/EC, MDD 93/42/EEC