Philips InfraCare infrared lamp (650W)
Philips InfraCare gives effective pain relief for muscles and joints. Its 650 W infrared lamp is very comfortable and the infrared warmth penetrates deep into the skin, stimulates blood circulation and gives relief for half-body areas of 60x40 cm.
- 650 Watt infrared halogen lamp
- Adjustable angle with rotation
- Easily reaches neck and shoulders
Model Number: HP3643
650 Watt infrared halogen lamp
The Philips InfraCare HP 3643 has been optimised for effective relief of pains in areas covering 60 x 40 cm, such as the entire back, both shoulders and neck or thigh. The InfraCare features innovative infrared halogen lamp technology. The special optics, filter and the powerful halogen lamp of 650 Watt have been optimised, enabling half-body treatment (60 x 40cm), and much more comfortable warmth, as the infrared warmth is more equally divided over the treatment area.
Adjustable angle with rotation
The InfraCare HP 3643 is easy to use for half-body-treatment and for different situations (e.g. lying on a bed or couch) due its maximum flexibility. Next to the height adjustment, the lamphouse can easily be positioned to optimally treat the right body part, by moving the lamphouse into a horizontal or vertical position (left/right 90 degrees) and by tilting it up or down (45 degrees).
Easily reaches neck and shoulders
The InfraCare HP3643 can easily reach neck shoulders to give optimal warmth treatment of sore muscles. The height of the lamp house can be extended from 60 to 120 cm, so it offers a covenient position whether you are lying on a bed or sitting on a chair.
Deep penetrating Infrared warmth
Infrared light has been proven to effectively relieve aches and pains caused by muscular pains and stiff joints. The comfortable warmth created by infrared light penetrates deep into your skin, stimulates blood circulation and warms your muscles. As your muscles are soothed, they automatically loosen up and relax. Because it makes the tissue more pliable, warmth also reduces stiffness and makes joints more flexible.
Stimulates blood circulation
Infrared light and warmth penetrates deep into your skin, stimulating blood circulation and dilating blood vessels. Furthermore, infrared light speeds up the metabolic processes and the removel of waste substances from the body.
Effective pain relief
- Deep penetrating warmth: Yes
- Treatment area: 60x40 cm
- Infrared halogen lamp: 650 W
Easy to use
- On/off switch: Yes
- Adjustability: 0-40 degrees (backwards)
- 2 handgrips: for easy transport and positioning
- Extendable in height: 62-127 cm
- Easy positionable lamphouse (left/right): 90
- Easy positionable lamphouse (up/down): 45
- Power: 650 W
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Lifetime of lamps: 500 hour(s)
- Cord length: 300 cm
- Insulation: Class II (double insulation)
- Voltage: 220-230 V, Taiwan 110 V
Weight and dimensions
- Product dimensions: 29x124x29 cm
- Product weight: 7.2 kg
- F-box dimensions: 34.5x60x39 cm
- F-box dimensions (=A-box): 34.5x60x39 cm
- F-box weight (=A-box): 9.1 kg
- Qnt. on Euro pallet: 24 pcs
- CTV code: 884364301000
- Country of origin: Germany
- IEC certified: Complies to IEC 60601 and 60335
- 15 minutes auto shut-off: Yes
- Medical Device Directive: 2007/47/EC, MDD 93/42/EEC